Friday 9 December 2011

Gather Enough Points and Claim Your "REWARD"

Now a days, Department Stores, Groceries and the likes have their own Reward System and they have set-up mechanics for you to claim that reward, like by shopping for a certain amount, then it will have an equivalent point and when you reach the needed points for your Reward, you can claim it.
 



God too has a Reward waiting for us to be claim. The Reward of "Eternal Life".
Have you gathered enough points to claim this Reward? or you have forgotten about it?

Read the following Scriptures for the Mechanics:

John 17:3
Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. 

John 11:25-26 
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?” 

Proverbs  8:35
For those who find me find life and receive favor from the LORD

 Matthew 25:37-40 
“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ 
“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’ 
“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.

Matthew 6:33


Christmas is a time for sharing and giving, a perfect time for us to earn those points needed for this "REWARD". What is even great about this reward is that, it is for free, you don't need to buy anything or swipe your credit card to earn points. Make an effort, know God, love and share your blessings to others then God will give the "REWARD" that is meant for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment